Smile Makeover in Bethlehem, PA
Have you ever daydreamed about what your smile might look like with a few professional cosmetic dentistry changes? Even very conservative treatments like tooth bonding can make a big difference in your smile — but you will never know what is possible unless you take the time to learn more about the results that can be achieved.
Designing Your New Smile
The smile makeover is a comprehensive procedure that combines treatments to give you a smile that is more attractive and healthier. The smile program is created based on your unique needs because no two smile makeover procedures are alike. This customizable procedure is not based on any perfect Hollywood smile or picture in a magazine; the changes that are recommended are based on the principles of aesthetics, the science of a healthy bite, and your individual appearance goals. Your new smile is designed as a total makeover, and each tooth is considered and treated individually.
The Smile Makeover Consultation
Your individual smile design will begin with a personal cosmetic dentistry consultation. After a comprehensive dental examination and discussion of your goals, we will provide personal recommendations as to the treatments that will help you get a beautiful, natural-looking smile. We will help you identify the problems with your smile and help you choose among our various cosmetic dentistry options:
- Tooth whitening to combat discoloration
- Dental implants to replace missing teeth, provide bone support, and restore balance to the smile
- Tooth bonding to fix minor problems like enamel chips and worn biting surfaces
- Tooth-colored fillings to replace metal fillings
- Dental crowns to strengthen worn or damaged enamel
- Invisible braces to straighten crooked teeth
- Dental bridges to replace missing teeth
- Gum reshaping to minimize overbearing gums
- Porcelain veneers to create a uniform appearance on the front surfaces of teeth